"Precision hydraulic-servo-controlled straightening machine
Applications: Iron rods/tubes, threaded rods, worms, ball screws, automotive drive shafts and steering shafts
1. Manual hydraulic-servo control enables easy micro-straightening.
2. Pressure-sensing circuitry enables operator to precisely control straightening.
3. Maximum hydraulic force is 200kg/cm2 (35-ton).
--Balance valve stops piston from gravity-pulled stroking down during shutdown.
--Circulating-oil filtration ensures smooth hydraulic system operation.
--Easily adjustable hydraulic cylinder and block wedge to fit different-sized workpieces
* Hydraulic servo system
* Balance valve
* Block wedge
* Worktable (2.5m long)
* Pressure-sensing circuitry
* Worktable extensions (1.5m per side)"
|Company:||DARSEN ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.|