Blind Spot Monitoring System/Lane Change Assist System (BSMS/LCAS) is a micro-wave radar based device which detects moving objects(car, motorcycles, bicycles and pedestrian, etc.) in your blind spots of your side mirrors and rear mirror. When the moving objects approaching your car, it will alert you through sounds or blinking signals depending on the situations so the driver can avoid the object and make the lanes switch lanes action safer.
• --Real time audible and visible alert
• --Active detection, high accuracy
• --Suitable for all weather conditions
• --Hidden sensors inside the bumper
• --Detection area: 25m/82ft behind the vehicle
|Company:||ZHENG YUE ENTERPRISE CO., LTD.|
|Address:||1st Fl., No. 13, Lane 193, Sammin Rd., Sec 2, Panchaio Dist., New Taipei City, Taiwan 220|