• 2 types of calibration mode for flexibility
– Standard Mode:
Mode 1 is a default mode and is calibrated according to ISO 26789. A Calibration Certificate is available upon request.
– Self-setting Mode:
Mode 2 to 5 allows the operator to set test parameters. The Check Points, shown as “ Cpoint” on the screen, can be set in mode 2 to 5 to obtain the torque curve of a benchmark torque wrench.
The Zero Point is always the default at the base origin of torque curve followed by up to 4 Cpoint settings of the operators' choice.
• 4 choices of torque unit: Kg-cm/Kg-m, In-Lb, N-m, Ft-Lb
• Range of Drop percentage: 2% to 12%
• Test results can be recorded on a computer and it is convenient to export report.
• Serial interface RS232 for PC.